The social learning environment www.redAlumnos.com has just taken a giant step through our new section “community“. There, social groups may be disclosed in a public space, visible to the world. By community, we open our group to all redAlumnos visitors, new members, our publications show or simply share with others what we have to say.
What can we do at redalumnos community ? Here are some examples:
- A group of teachers can use the community to seek inputs from outside or ask for opinions to other teachers.
- Players of the college football team can look for new members, find sponsors or celebrate their victories.
- Tutors can offer their courses (b-learning or e-learning) to students who need it.
- Students may form study groups to help each other in times of examinations.
- Anyone with concerns can meet others with similar interests to share activities.
In addition, we can see a list of the last groups registered as “social”. We will also have access to the latest groups that have published content. RedAlumnos users should feel free to create their own social groups, or join any existing ones, the community is a meeting point where you can find and explain your issues and concerns.
See you at redAlumnos!